Motorcycle Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Motorcycle Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Motorcycle Insurance Information
Keenan Insurance Agency in Doylestown, PA proudly offers motorcycle insurance coverage through Farmers® insurance.
Why do you need insurance for your motorcycle?
You'll enjoy your time out on the open road even more when you're not stressed about the safety of yourself, your passengers or your investment. Here are a few things to think about:
- If you're in an accident or your motorcycle is stolen, it can be very costly to fix or repair it.
- We are aware of the exorbitant cost of medical care. If you or a passenger is injured in an accident, medical costs can be extremely expensive.
- If your motorcycle is responsible for damage or injury to others, you could be sued for much more than you're worth.
- Is your motorcycle your most cherished possession?. I thought so. It deserves special protection.
Things to consider and questions to ask your Keenan Insurance agent
Your Keenan Insurance Agent i in Doylestown, PA is your advocate for finding insurance that meets your unique needs. Here are a few things you'll want to talk to us about:
- How much can I afford to pay if my motorcycle is in an accident, damaged or stolen? (Ask us what your cost savings would be if you raised your deductible.)
- What discounts and programs are available? (Ask about discounts for taking safety classes or having multiple policies. You may also save money if your motorcycle is stored in a garage or if you belong to a motorcycle association.)
- How much medical and liability coverage should I have?
- What's the process for filing and settling a claim?
Tips for the cost-conscious motorcycle enthusiast
Many factors can play a role in determining what your insurance costs will be such as your age, your driving record, where you live and the type of motorcycle you own, or being a graduate of a rider-training course.
- Many companies offer discounts from 10 to 15 percent on motorcycle insurance for graduates of training courses, such as the Motorcycle Safety Foundation (MSF) rider course. Riders under the age of 25, usually considered a higher risk, may see some savings by taking this course. It's also a good idea for cyclists who have already had accidents.
- Maintaining a good driving record with no violations will also help reduce your premiums.
- In many northern states, riders may save money by buying a "lay-up" policy. With a lay-up policy, all coverage except comprehensive is suspended during winter months.
- Ask us about discounts! Multibike discounts for those insuring more than one bike, organization discounts, if you're a member of a motorcycle association, and mature rider discounts for experienced riders, are just a few possibilities.
- Keep in mind that the type, style (such as a sports bike vs. a cruiser) and age of the motorcycle, as well as the number of miles you drive a year and where you store your bike may also affect how much you pay for your premium.
We're committed to making sure your mind is on the open road, not your insurance coverage. Contact your Keenan Insurance Agent in Doylestown, PA for a free no-obligation quote on motorcycle insurance through Farmers® today!